The quickest way to get an organization started with RPA is to frame the discussion in terms of point solutions rather than an enterprise-wide automation platform. If we communicate that message in terms users can understand and then deliver on our promises, it won’t be long before the user asks; “Where else can we use RPA in our organization?” To read the whole article, click here.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Top Ratchet-X Benefits
- Increase leverage from existing applications
- Reduces error rates and keystrokes
- Streamline business processes and workflows
- Maximize IT spend ROI
- Liberates precious IT resources
- Promotes user self-sufficiency