Scrape Mailer Action Pack
The Scrape Mailer Action Pack enables users to send emails containing live application data from any Windows, browser or legacy application. For example, let’s say you routinely send emails to customers that include account information such as outstanding balances, credit limits and recent order activity. Normally, you would either generate a report or navigate to the customer’s record in your accounting system and write it down. You then would create an email and re-key the information into the email. This process is tedious and prone to error.
Wouldn’t it be great if you could merely navigate to the customer’s record and click a button that automatically generates and sends the email containing the customer information? If so, you need to learn more about our Scrape Mailer Action Pack.
Built on top of the Ratchet-X Desktop Integration Platform, Scrape Mailer is designed to send emails from any application without requiring any changes to those applications. All you have to do is create a template, map your data to the dynamic portions of the email you want to contain live data and you’re good to go. It’s that simple.
- In Commander, click Tools | Install Action Pack. This will display the Install Action Pack dialog.
- Select the Scrape Mailer Action Pack from the the list of action packs presented in the left side of the dialog.
- Once selected, click the Install button. Note, if there is additional information regarding the selected action pack, a link will be made available below the action pack list. To view the additional information, click the link.
- Once the action pack installation begins, follow the screen prompts. Note that certain action packs may require prerequisites so be aware of any special prerequisite notes during the action pack install.
Highlights & Requirements
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- IE v6 - v11
- 1GB RAM
- 20MB disk space
- Starter Kit: includes 10 user seats and administration tools
- Additional user seats available on an each basis