The Laserfiche Action Pack enables users to “Laserfiche enable” any Windows, browser or legacy application without having to change that application in any way. The Action Pack is compatible with versions 8.1 and higher of the following products:
- Web Access
- Search for documents using Laserfiche desktop software
- Search for documents using Laserfiche WebLink
- Search for documents using Laserfiche Web Access
- Copy data from application to Laserfiche desktop software metadata fields
- Scan new document (with metadata) from application
- Import new document (with metadata) from application (using LF Snapshot)
How Do I Install the Action Pack?
- In Commander, click Tools | Install Action Pack. This will display the Install Action Pack dialog.
- Select the Laserfiche Action Pack from the the list of action packs presented in the left side of the dialog.
- Once selected, click the Install button. Note, if there is additional information regarding the selected action pack, a link will be made available below the action pack list. To view the additional information, click the link.
- Once the action pack installation begins, follow the screen prompts. Note that certain action packs may require prerequisites so be aware of any special prerequisite notes presented during the action pack install.
Requirements & Highlights
Supported Operating Systems
• Windows XP through Windows 10
Supported Browsers & Versions
• Internet Explorer v6 – v11
Supported Terminal Emulators
Supported Virtual Environments
• Microsoft RDP/Terminal Services
Workstation Hardware Requirements
• 1GB RAM
• 50 MB free hard disk space
Source code escrow program available